TROETELDIER POLIS AANSOEK / PET POLICY APPLICATION
Insurer: Renasa Insurance Company Ltd – Reg. No. 1998/000916/06– VAT No. 4290173253 – FSP No. 15491
Underwriting Manager: Pet Underwriting Managing Agency – Reg. No. 2011/107009107 – VAT No. 4280260425 – FSP No. 44387
Broker: Grown Financial Solutions cc t/a Fintek is an Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 41097- Registration no 2002/035745/23
PRODUCT INFO BELOW:
Have you insured the whole family?
PawPaw Pet Health Insurance
o A stand alone product available to the general broker
o PawPaw is a cost effective, easily understood pet health care product
o The PawPaw policy is an easy to read one page document, no technical jargon, hidden clauses or small print
o PawPaw takes care of the essential acute and trauma events – the events that really matter
o We avoid having to place limits or sub-limits on treatments through efficient case-management
with support by our qualified veterinarian
o Pre-authorisation and evaluation of pre-quotes enables effective cost management and control
o A bespoke IT platform with full administration and claims processing
Our Competitive cover at a glance:
*Benefit determined by case merits and clinical protocols.
**Please note that this does not refer to ALL other pet Insurance products. Ask your broker for a comprehensive product comparison
- Upfront Underwriting
- Premium: Dog – R255 (Full Cover) Cat R178 (Full Cover) Cat/Dog R107 (Accident Only Cover)
- Age – Older than 8 weeks and younger than 8 years (Full Cover), Over 8 years (Accident Cover)
- No Microchip, permanent identification or tattoo required
- Waiting Period – one calendar month from start date of policy. Accidental injuries covered from date of inception.
- No Condition specific waiting periods – (unless underwritten because of illness history)
- No Breed Exclusions
- No Sub Limits
- No Annual Limit, R20 000 (Accident Only Cover)
- Policy Excess – Minimum R200 with a maximum of 10% per claim
- Our Claims are processed within 72hours and payments are paid to the vet or the policy holder as required
- Pre-authorisations (for non-emergency treatments) ensure that there are no unexpected costs
- Acute Illness and injury – Consultation, diagnostic investigations, treatment, medication, surgery, pathology and radiography
- Chronic cover – with pre-authorisation and clinical treatment protocol.
- Hereditary Conditions cover – provided it’s not pre-existing.
- Supportive Rehabilitation /post surgery – subject to pre-approval and treatment protocols.
WHATS NOT COVERED:
- Pre-existing conditions
- Boarding Kennels and Catteries
- Routine Care (deworming, *vaccinations, grooming, flea/tick treatment, prescription diets, etc)
- Fertility & breeding (such as sterilisation, artificial insemination and injuries resulting from breeding, birthing and birthing complications)
- Complementary Treatments eg. Homeopathy, acupuncture.
*All vaccinations are kept up to date by the pet owner.