Overall Policy Information
- Overall policy:
- NO ANNUAL LIMITS
- NO SUB-LIMITS
- No breed related conditions excluded.
- Waiting periods:
General – 30 days from start date of policy.
Accidents – no waiting period.
- Lifestyle Benefits*.
- Claims processed within 72 hours.
- Payments can be made to veterinarian directly, upfront, via our pre-authorization process.
- Age limitation at inception: 8 weeks to 8 yrs.
What your pet is covered for
• Blood tests
• Biopsies and more
- Radiation / Chemotherapy
- Hereditary conditions
- Post-surgery supportive rehabilitation
- Acute Medication
- An annual health check
- Socialisation classes
- Cremation and return of ashes
- Tick and flea control
- Teeth cleaning
- Spas and Grooming
- Doggy day care
- Approved complementary medicines and supplements
- Puppy Training
TAME Vet App
- Standard Package (free) with your Comprehensive Plan
- 2 Free chats with a Virtual Vet p/month (9am to 9pm daily)
- Upload photos and video
- Create your pet’s profile
- App available for iOS and Android
Choose from our Silver, Gold and Platinum excess plans for a premium that best suits your requirements. Enjoy the same comprehensive cover, with your choice of excess.
Dog R290 pm
Cat R225 pm
- Flat Excess of R1000 per claim
- Additional MRI/CT-Scan excess of R1000 per scan
Dog R350 pm
- Standard Excess – 15% of claim cost, minimum R250
- All gastro-intestinal related Conditions Excess – 15% of claim cost, minimum R500
- All claims will carry 15% excess, with a minimum of R500 per claim
- Additional MRI/CT-Scans will carry an excess of R1000 PER SCAN
Our prices start from these price points. Pets are individually risk rated to determine the appropriate premiums.