What is an insurance excess?
- Our pet insurance ‘excess’ is the small contribution you pay towards the bill when you furry friend needs medical care
- In other words, you pay a little and we pay the rest! It’s like a team effort.
- With PawPaw, this is a pre-agreed amount that you choose.
- We offer three options: A) 15% of the cost (Minimum R500), B) 15% of the cost (Minimum R250), or C) a flat R1000 excess.
- Your excess option affects the cost of your monthly premium – slightly higher excess means lower monthly premium and vice versa.